**APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED**
Click Films has built a reputation in South Australia for exceptional video and digital content production. As we enter our second decade, our strategic vision is to become one of Australia’s leading digital content partners.
We are ready to add a Studio Director to our experienced team; a role pivotal in our growth, building on what we do well and developing exciting new partnerships.
A key role in the operation of the business, you’ll work alongside our creative team to facilitate client relationships, manage projects and budgets, and develop growth strategies. Managing campaign outcomes for our network of clients and delivery partners will be a high priority in this role.
The Studio Director will be a people person with a head for business. You will be comfortable in a quarterly budget review and forecasting meeting; a ‘coffee meeting’ with a prospective or established client; a social or networking gathering (which you may have organised); a daily stand-up meeting, or a weekly WIP. You’ll be ready to respond as things emerge, including shoots and schedules not quite going to plan or new work coming in with little notice. Yes, this is an opportunity for someone who loves to be busy! You’ll be just as comfortable doing this in person as on the phone or virtually. You’ll also be flexible, working with the preferred systems and approaches of our clients and delivery partners.
As the business evolves, you will help shape and define new partnerships, roles and responsibilities – everything from new team members, people skilled in production management, marketing and training.
As our Studio Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with our creative team, partners and clients to define and execute projects on time and on budget
- Detailed budgeting and project management, tracking, reporting and forecasting
- Running the studio as second-in-charge
- Delivering on what’s important to our clients and partners – both in the moment and in the long term – working proactively to create and define opportunities
Desired experience and attributes
- Business management and administration experience, ideally in the creative or marketing sector
- Have a passion for structured workflows, systems and processes as a means of maintaining productivity and efficiency
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with a high degree of literacy in written communications
- The ability to work exceptionally well (and keep calm and friendly) in a deadline-driven environment, often under pressure
- A passion for delivering exceptional outcomes and customer service that demonstrates a commitment to exceeding expectations (something we have always been proud to deliver)
- Business development, account management or partnership development experience
- Experience in analysis, reporting and forecasting, and strategic thinking
- A keen eye for detail and a good sense of the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and collaborate with respect and a sense of fun
- A growth mindset
- Commitment to positive, inclusive and respectful relationships.
Knowledge of the film or video production industry will be an advantage, but it is not essential.
The role is initially a 0.8 position. Short-listed applicants will be interviewed in June. Salary will be based on experience and suitability for the role.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close Monday 31st May 2021. For a confidential discussion about the role, contact Joel Polkinghorne on 0401 138 486.